Kennesaw State University – B.S. Communications
Certificate: Event Planning
Hope Scholarship Recipient
Promotions and Marketing Intern January 2015 – May 2015
Cumulus Media (Kicks 101.5), Atlanta, GA
- Contributed in planning sessions to establish a successful event execution from beginning to end.
- Researched upcoming opportunities for future promotional events, concerts, and appearances.
- Updated websites, social media, and organized and maintained giveaways for Kicks 101.5 listeners.
Social Media Intern September 2014- December 2014
Kennesaw State University, Women’s Resource Center, Kennesaw, GA
- Organized bi-weekly updates on social media platforms.
- Improved the Facebook and Twitter accounts by increasing the engagement of clients on the Center’s social media channels.
Customer Service Experience
Sales Associate April 2014 – July 2015, February 2017 – Present
Belk, Cartersville, GA
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment, and security practices.
- Train new sales associates each quarter.
- Organize and execute the semi-annual Kid fest; serve as the primary contact for participants and vendors.
- Consistently exceed personal sales goals.
Customer Support and Office Administrator July 2016- November 2016
Xync Brands, LLC, Roswell, GA
- Created reports, correspondence and spreadsheets with Microsoft Office programs.
- Managed all electronic and paper databases and records.
- Handled a high volume of inbound and outbound calls and e-mails from clients.
Retail Guest Service June 2012- January 2013, August 2015- May 2016
Walt Disney World Resort (Disney College Program), Orlando, FL
- Delivered exceptional guest service in a high volume area within a Fortune 500 company.
- Maintained visual displays while engaging in over 100 transactions per day.
- Answered guest questions regarding resort merchandise, information and pricing.