Kennesaw State University – B.S. Communications
Certificate: Event Planning
Hope Scholarship Recipient
Promotions and Marketing Intern January 2015 – May 2015
Cumulus Media (Kicks 101.5), Atlanta, GA
- Determined details such as prices, sponsorship packages and promotional materials schedule
- Attended weekly educational meetings focusing on social media, analytics, campaigns and content creation
Social Media Intern September 2014- December 2014
Kennesaw State University, Women’s Resource Center, Kennesaw, GA
- Organized bi-weekly updates on social media platforms.
- Improved the Facebook and Twitter accounts by increasing the engagement of clients on the Center’s social media channels.
Customer Service Experience
Assistant Store Manager- Guest Engagement March 2018- Present
Altar’d State, Marietta, GA
- Leads associates on guest interactions to increase transactions, capture guest opportunities, and ensure compliance on store operational procedures.
- Aids in team development to accomplish business objectives through coaching and investment.
Guest Lead October 2017- March 2018
Belk, Cartersville, GA
- Provided leadership support to ensure that proper store procedures and policies are followed in a time-efficient manner, in the absence of a store manager.
Sales Associate April 2014 – July 2015, February 2017 – March 2018
Belk, Cartersville, GA
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment, and security practices.
- Trained new sales associates each quarter.
- Organized and executed the semi-annual Kid fest; served as the primary contact for participants and vendors.
- Consistently exceeded personal sales goals.
Customer Support and Office Administrator July 2016- November 2016
Xync Brands, LLC, Roswell, GA
- Created reports, correspondence and spreadsheets with Microsoft Office programs.
- Managed all electronic and paper databases and records.
- Handled a high volume of inbound and outbound calls and e-mails from clients.
Retail Guest Service June 2012- January 2013, August 2015- May 2016
Walt Disney World Resort (Disney College Program), Orlando, FL
- Delivered exceptional guest service in a high volume area within a Fortune 500 company.
- Maintained visual displays while engaging in over 100 transactions per day.
- Answered guest questions regarding resort merchandise, information and pricing.
Related Skills/ Coursework
PR Campaigns: Created a campaign for KSU’s Counseling and Psychological Services Center to increase awareness of center amongst students
PR Writing: Created a media kit for McKenna Farms for upcoming events and marketing procedures
Crisis Communication: Wrote a casebook for the Kennesaw YMCA